Community Support/Minutes 06Oct2014
From DavicalJump to navigationJump to search
DAViCal PROJECT MEETING, called for 2014-10-06, 19:00 UTC
People involved in the meeting: Jim Fenton, cyril, Frank Martin, fsfs, mate
Begin time: 19:09 (UTC)
1. Project infrastructure
1.1. Website and documentation
- No response from Andrew to Jim regarding davical.org -> www.davical.org
- Website repository at gitlab created by gorka, but no content
- Jim will move the website content to new gitlab repository and ask Tuxick to change where the cronjob syncs from.
1.2. Source code
- Some HowTo: http://git-scm.com/doc http://gitimmersion.com/
- Jim will close pull requests on github and mention gitlab.
- Florian will delete on gitlab merged branches that were pull requests transferred from github. Local clones may need to be updated with 'git fetch --prune' to reflect the change.
1.2.2 Unit tests
- Florian considerably expanded testing/README.regression_tests, to be improved by the community
1.3. Downloads and binary repositories
1.3.1 Debian/DEB Packages
- A DAViCal package fixing the Debian RC bugs must migrate to testing by 5 November, otherwise we will be out:
- Choice 1: davical 1.1.1 + mate patches from inf-it.com/davical
- Choice 2: release current master branch.
- If severe bugs are detected in davical package by debian team, we'll have some time to fix issues, about april 2015.
- Florian will tag a release candidate on Gitlab, including a new AWL version (0.55).
- 167 commits from github will be reviewed and merged later to gitlab.
- Florian pre-delivered davical package on https://people.debian.org/~fsfs/
1.3.2 RedHat/RPM Packages
- Untranslatable string issues are described in issue #20 on Gitlab: https://gitlab.com/davical-project/davical/issues/20
2.1. Tickets or bug reports
2.2. Patches or updates
2.3. New features or versions
3.1 Mailing list and meetings
- IRC: davical title should be modified, but Florian failed to contact puck.
3.3. Communication with Andrew McMillan
4. Off topics
Next meeting will be 20 October at 19:00 UTC (same time)
Meeting adjourned 21:09 UTC.