Community Support/Minutes 20Oct2014
DAViCal PROJECT MEETING, called for 2014-10-20, 19:00 UTC
People involved in the meeting: Jim Fenton, Cyril Giraud, Frank Martin, Florian Schlichting
Begin time: 19:19 (UTC)
1. Project infrastructure
1.1. Website and documentation
- Cyril opened a bug about davical version checking on web site: issue #28 on GitLab.
- Andrew has fixed DNS so http://davical.org works now, which closes Debian bug 754743. Florian will close the bug report. (done)
- Website is now in its own repo, but has to stay in the old location as well until tuxick changes his cronjob that pulls the website content from the repo.
1.2. Source code
- All DAViCal pull requests on Github have been closed with references to the relevant GitLab commits.
- 3 AWL modifications on github still have to be reviewed and merged to GitLab.
- Would like to confirm that the AWL pull request entitled "Support multiple text-match elements within a filter query." is just a different way of solving the problem from a DAViCal pull request by the same name that has already been merged. Jim will follow up.
1.2.2 Unit tests
1.3. Downloads and binary repositories
1.3.1 Debian/DEB Packages
- Debian packages DAViCal 22.214.171.124 and AWL 0.55 have migrated to jessie/testing, in time for the upcoming freeze. Yay!
- Florian looks into setting up a repository for people wanting to add cutting-edge DAViCal packages to their stable Debian-based system
- Not specific to Debian, but we need to figure out whether/when a release is suitable for general use.
1.3.2 RedHat/RPM Packages
- Cyril has committed some localization changes, but they still need to be tested. Syntax seems OK for now.
2.1. Tickets or bug reports
- Jim will start a discussion thread on the -devel mailing list to triage the current GitLab and Debian bugs.
2.2. Patches or updates
2.3. New features or versions
3.1 Mailing list and meetings
3.3. Communication with Andrew McMillan
4. Off topics
Next meeting will be in three weeks: 10 November at 19:00 UTC (same time, but note that Summer Time might be different)
Meeting adjourned 20:56 UTC.