Atmail provides a complete web-based CalDAV client, written with PHP Zend. The user-interface uses the jQuery toolkit to provide an easy to use Ajax interface to an existing CalDAV server.
Atmail has been tested extensively against DAViCal 0.9.6 - 0.9.7.6 but as at early 2011 does not work reliably against 0.9.9.x versions.
- A complete Ajax Web Calendar which supports creation of events, tasks, and allow users to schedule work and appointments
- Daily and weekly calendar view included
- Intuitive Web interface for creating, moving and resizing scheduled events
- View shared Calendars, users availability and all the features you'd expect in a Groupware solution
- Support for IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome and modern browsers
- Delegation support for shared Calendars
- Product info on Calendaring
- Online Demo - Login to the sample account > Settings > Calendar settings, and specify an existing DAViCal server/account
- Atmail Outlook Add-in - Outlook connector to sync contacts and calendar events to an Atmail Server
- Atmail Open Project Ended - CalDav support (last build in 2009) GitHub SCM (DAViCal support untested)