Search results

From Davical
Jump to navigationJump to search
  • People involved in the meeting: fsfs, JimFenton, gorka JimFenton will remove pages that have been marked as to be deleted and gorka
    2 KB (301 words) - 10:38, 2 October 2015
  • Jim Fenton, gorka, mate, fsfs, Cyril Giraud ...parently related to extra escaping of characters in the caldav_data table. gorka is working on helping mate reproduce the problem.
    2 KB (350 words) - 00:04, 30 June 2015
  • Frank Martin, Gorka (Paul Kallnbach), Cyril Giraud, Jim Fenton, Florian Schlichting (fsfs), Nar * Gorka made some updates to the wiki and updated several pages on the project webs
    3 KB (380 words) - 16:00, 5 October 2015
  • : Jim Fenton, Cyril, gorka, phoo1234567, narcisgarcia, Tuxick * Gorka will create branches to allow Jim and others to push fixes from github, one
    2 KB (330 words) - 21:57, 11 June 2014
  • Jim Fenton, tuxick, gorka, ibeardslee, cyril, Frank Martin, hauke gorka merged #20
    1 KB (132 words) - 23:15, 21 January 2016
  • Cyril Giraud, gorka, Jim Fenton, mate, tuxick, Frank Martin * gorka rewrote the LDAP section on the wiki, would like to coordinate on what to d
    2 KB (305 words) - 06:40, 21 May 2015
  • Jim Fenton, Frank Martin, gorka, fsfs, karora, ibeardslee gorka to ping ClemensN regarding davical #82 / awl's vCardFixCATEGORIES branch
    2 KB (256 words) - 15:28, 6 June 2016
  • : Jim Fenton, gorka, mate, fsfs, Frank Martin, Cyril * gorka into looking into regenerating the php documentation with phpDocumentor2 in
    3 KB (376 words) - 03:15, 8 October 2014
  • Jim Fenton, gorka, fsfs (Florian), tuxick, wankel Gorka is working on the iOS contact photo problem. He hopes to have it fixed in t
    2 KB (305 words) - 20:23, 2 October 2017
  • : People involved in the meeting: bobloblian, Jim Fenton, Frank Martin, gorka, mu3, mate, Dave M. (spacewrench), John A., loudgefly, kwadronaut, der-flo * Gorka '''agrees''' to look into it, open up an account if possible and import Mat
    2 KB (255 words) - 19:43, 22 March 2014
  • : People involved in the meeting: narcisgarcia, bobloblian, tuxick, gorka, Jim Fenton, Frank Martin, mu3, cyril, be0rn, Adrien-M, Gotiniens, jorgelp ....gitlab.com and then decide to be it the official repository place or not. Gorka will add people as developer/admin.
    4 KB (562 words) - 19:45, 22 March 2014
  • * Gorka has created branches on Gitlab with push requests from Github. * gorka has ported over the pull requests from Github into merge requests on Gitlab
    2 KB (218 words) - 22:40, 23 September 2014
  • Jim Fenton, Cyril Giraud, Frank Martin, gorka, fsfs * Gorka will check LDAP and documentation consistency.
    2 KB (330 words) - 08:14, 17 December 2014
  • fsfs (Florian), Jim Fenton, gorka (Paul)
    1 KB (182 words) - 04:47, 4 December 2016
  • Jim Fenton, Cyril Giraud, Narcis Garcia, Frank Martin, Tuxick, Gorka
    1 KB (157 words) - 23:17, 21 January 2016
  • : People involved in the meeting: Gorka, Narcis Garcia, Jorge LP, Der-Flo, Mate, Cyril, Phoo, Frank Martin, Jim Fen * gorka set up a playground in gitlab: https://gitlab.com/davical-project/playgroun
    5 KB (774 words) - 10:58, 26 March 2014
  • ...ton, jorgelp, mate, phoo1234567, tuxick, cyril, Frank Martin, fsfs, JohnA, gorka
    2 KB (260 words) - 21:06, 26 May 2014
  • * Website repository at gitlab created by gorka, but no content
    2 KB (311 words) - 03:12, 8 October 2014