Difference between revisions of "Release Notes/126.96.36.199"
(Release notes for version 188.8.131.52)
Latest revision as of 01:45, 4 December 2019
This release fixes several important security issues and should be installed by all installations. It also includes miscellaneous other changes received during 2019.
This version includes a correction to version 1.1.9 to add a function that had gone missing from htdocs/always.php
Prerequisites for Upgrade
Upgrades of Other Software
- AWL 0.60 is recommended for use with this version (as with version 1.1.8)
- Corrects reflected cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability
- Corrects persistent XSS vulnerability in user/group/resource details
- Corrects persistent XSS vulnerability in user/group/resource list
- Adds token to address cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerability
- Corrects syntax error in name of collection_id
- Make calquery aware of default timezone
- Corrections to range-based calendar queries
- Add missing 'break' to rrule.php
- Updated PHP version requirement
DAViCal 184.108.40.206: https://www.davical.org/downloads/davical_220.127.116.11.orig.tar.xz
Subsequently Fixed in Git
- None known.