Difference between revisions of "Release Notes/1.1.9"
(Release notes for version 1.1.9)
Revision as of 00:19, 4 December 2019
This release fixes several important security issues and should be installed by all installations. It also includes miscellaneous other changes received during 2019.
Prerequisites for Upgrade
Upgrades of Other Software
- AWL 0.60 is recommended for use with this version (as with version 1.1.8)
- Corrects reflected cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability
- Corrects persistent XSS vulnerability in user/group/resource details
- Corrects persistent XSS vulnerability in user/group/resource list
- Adds token to address cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerability
- Corrects syntax error in name of collection_id
- Make calquery aware of default timezone
- Corrections to range-based calendar queries
- Add missing 'break' to rrule.php
- Updated PHP version requirement
DAViCal 1.1.9: https://www.davical.org/downloads/davical_1.1.9.orig.tar.xz
Subsequently Fixed in Git
- None known.