This release implements management of calendar delegations via CalDAV, for example with iCal. It also makes some necessary changes to keep the Debian packages buildable.
Prerequisites for Upgrade
Upgrades of Other Software
- AWL 0.59 is available but not required (no functional changes for DAViCal)
- Apache config: add PT to follow alias
- UI: create external bindings with type set (fix: #132)
- Fix group-member-set and group-membership queries on proxy resources
- Correctly handle durations without units like "PT"
- Fix common etag match code, use it everywhere
- Document $c->hide_bound and $c->disable_caldav_proxy_propfind_collections config options, as well as the most important debug options
- Advertise support for CalDAV principal-match REPORT
- Implement managing calendar delegations from iCal (caldav-proxy)
- LDAP sync: reactivate users present in LDAP, use php ldap explode in order to be compatible with any DN (!42, !43)
- Improved handling of modifications to attendees' instances of events
- Various updates to API documentation and code cleanup
- Switch to doxygen for api docs
DAViCal 1.1.7: https://www.davical.org/downloads/davical_1.1.7.orig.tar.xz
Subsequently Fixed in Git
- fetching of newly-added external calendars (handle initial NULL of collection.modified)
- None known.