This is a bug fix release, particularly for compatibility with Postgres 9.4
Prerequisites for Upgrade
There are no database changes in this release.
Upgrades of Other Software
- AWL 0.55 is required.
- Many scheduling related fixes
- Fixes to the ldap driver ("Undefined variable" and others)
- Fixed "should not give 2xx response if database write fails"
- Fixed the append box when importing collections
- Fixed SQL to comply with newer Postgres strictures
- Fixed fetching new external resources on BIND
- Add $c->disable_caldav_proxy_propfind_collections and $c->hide_bound
- Support uniqueMember with DN for user names.
Subsequently Fixed in Git
- Typo in htdocs/always.php, leading to the release of 188.8.131.52
- Not all implemented scheduling functionality currently works as it should. E-Mail invites of external attendees have been disabled.
- rebuild-translations.sh creates incorrect supported_locales.sql