This is a bug fix release.
Prerequisites for Upgrade
There are no database changes in this release
Versions of Other Software
- AWL 0.53 or 0.54 is required.
- PostgreSQL 8.1 or later is required (8.4 or later is recommended).
- PHP version 5.1 or later is required.
- PHP PDO libraries and PDO PostgreSQL drivers
- Fix capitalisation of 'plpgsql' and 'sql' to support Postgres 9.2.
- The HTTP Content-Type header should be 'charset' not 'encoding'.
- Return "Bad Request" rather than "Server Error" in some places.
- Workaround iOS6 supported-calendar-component-set issue.
- Add workaround for client software with imperfect add-member implementations.
- Replace deprecated split() with explode() in some very ancient code.
- Other minor bugfixes.
Subsequently Fixed in Git
- None known.