This is a significant release incorporating many bug fixes and improvements, particularly to XML handling.
Prerequisites for Upgrade
There are several changes to in-database functions.
Versions of Other Software
- AWL 0.52 is required.
- PostgreSQL 8.1 or later is required (8.4 or later is recommended).
- PHP version 5.1 or later is required.
- PHP PDO libraries and PDO PostgreSQL drivers
- Obscure password in LDAP debug log messages
- Fix bugs parsing some RFC5545 duration values
- Fix handling of ?mode=append when uploading calendar data.
- Various fixes to external BIND support.
- Fix some errors in content-type detection & handling.
- Correct round-trip handling of arbitrary XML in dead properties.
- Fix bugs in editing of existing grants.
- Support for WebDAV Synchronisation is updated to match the final RFC.
- Support If-Modified-Since header.
- Merge iSchedule support from Rob Ostenson.
- Add support for initialising an addressbook from a file of VCARDs
- Add support for 'Prefer' and 'Brief' headers.
- Reduce logging noise from 401 and 404 responses.
- Some query performance improvements.
- When someone is delegated 'write' by a principal they can now maintain that principal's details in the Admin UI.
- New default_collections setting which replaces home_calendar_name and home_addressbook_name (these are deprecated)
Subsequently Fixed in Git
- Unassigned variable warning in Principal.php calling BuildDeadPropertyXML fixed in commit 012a98282f847ca7b932ef940158ba8f68e5fd82.
- Notification of deletes when hide_older_than is set fixed in commit 7e1a5905ad31ca06c8f5650399efa57939c1d863
- None known.