The focus of this release is to add support for the Timezone Server Protocol and add various improvements to timezone handling. Various fixes for regressions from 0.9.9.5 were also added.
Prerequisites for Upgrade
You should run the update-davical-database script. The structure of the database has changed, and the old code is incompatible with the new structure and vice-versa.
Versions of Other Software
- AWL 0.48 is required.
- PostgreSQL 8.1 or later is required.
- PHP version 5.1 or later is required.
From version 0.9.9.4 and later it is only necessary to have the PDO libraries. The legacy psql libraries are no longer used.
- Implementation of the Template:Timezone Service RFC
- Fixes to the handling of time-range queries in the calendar-query report.
- Fixes to LDAP authentication regressions introduced in 0.9.9.5.
- Add a script which can be run from cron to sync users from LDAP.
- Most use of the deprecated iCalendar class has been switched to use the new vCalendar class.