From DavicalJump to navigationJump to search
This page is kind of a table of contents for installation related details.
Configuring Supporting Software
- Apache Config
- PHP Config
- PostgreSQL Config
- Nginx Config (unsupported)
- Using Lighttpd rather than Apache
Configuration of DAViCal
- Configuration - the main starting point
- Problems And Solutions
- How Do Relationships Work
- Configuration/Authentication Settings - a list of pages for configuring LDAP, AD, AD with SSO, ...
- Configuration/Database Settings - configuring DAViCal's connection to the database.
- Configuration/hooks - pages about hooks for interacting with DAViCal's operation
- Configuration/settings - a list of pages for each configuration setting
Also, notes regarding installation on different Linux or Unix distributions:
- Generic Debian in a dedicated server (and Mepis, Sidux ...)
- Debian/Ubuntu in a shared server (and derivatives)
- RPM (Red Hat, Fedora, SuSE and other RPM based distributions
- Windows With Apache