Difference between revisions of "Community Support/Minutes 27May2014"

From Davical
Jump to navigationJump to search
(Create page with raw minutes from Gobby (still needs cleanup))
 
m
Line 1: Line 1:
DAViCal PROJECT MEETING, called for 2014-05-27, 17:00 UTC
+
[[Community Support/Minutes 14May2014|Previous one]] | [[Community Support/Minutes 11June2014|Next one]]
 +
__NOTOC__
  
People involved in the meeting:
+
'''DAViCal PROJECT MEETING, called for 2014-05-27, 17:00 UTC'''
Jim Fenton, phoo1234567, Cyril Giraud
 
  
Begin time: 1712 UTC
+
: People involved in the meeting:
 +
: Jim Fenton, phoo1234567, Cyril Giraud
  
1. Project infrastructure
+
: Begin time: 1712 UTC
  
1.1. Website and documentation
+
=== 1. Project infrastructure ===
  
1.2. Source code
+
==== 1.1. Website and documentation ====
  
1.2.1 Git
+
==== 1.2. Source code ====
 +
 
 +
===== 1.2.1 Git =====
 
* DAViCal project URL is https://gitlab.com/davical-project/davical.git
 
* DAViCal project URL is https://gitlab.com/davical-project/davical.git
 
* and AWL for DAViCal URL is https://gitlab.com/davical-project/awl.git
 
* and AWL for DAViCal URL is https://gitlab.com/davical-project/awl.git
Line 18: Line 21:
  
  
1.3. Downloads and binary repositories
+
==== 1.3. Downloads and binary repositories ====
  
1.3.1 Debian/DEB Packages
+
===== 1.3.1 Debian/DEB Packages =====
  
1.3.2 RedHat/RPM Packages
+
===== 1.3.2 RedHat/RPM Packages =====
 
* phoo1234567 will look into RPM packaging for DAViCal.
 
* phoo1234567 will look into RPM packaging for DAViCal.
  
1.3.3 Tar Package
+
===== 1.3.3 Tar Package =====
  
  
1.4. Localization
+
==== 1.4. Localization ====
 
* Cyril will add an issue in gitlab to list PHP code updates needed for localization.
 
* Cyril will add an issue in gitlab to list PHP code updates needed for localization.
  
2. Development
+
=== 2. Development ===
  
2.1. Tickets or bug reports
+
==== 2.1. Tickets or bug reports ====
 
* Mailing list has been quiet. One new question came up on the Help forum on SourceForge; Jim will redirect the user to the mailing list.
 
* Mailing list has been quiet. One new question came up on the Help forum on SourceForge; Jim will redirect the user to the mailing list.
  
2.2. Patches or updates
+
==== 2.2. Patches or updates ====
  
2.3. New features or versions
+
==== 2.3. New features or versions ====
  
  
3.Project community
+
=== 3.Project community ===
  
3.1 Mailing list and meetings
+
==== 3.1 Mailing list and meetings ====
 
* New mailing davical-dev and davical-commits lists are up but no traffic yet.
 
* New mailing davical-dev and davical-commits lists are up but no traffic yet.
 
* Meeting on Tuesday this time seems to have resulted in thin attendance. Those here can make it on Wednesday, so we'll try Wednesday next time (also so Jim can attend; conflict for next meeting if on Tuesday).
 
* Meeting on Tuesday this time seems to have resulted in thin attendance. Those here can make it on Wednesday, so we'll try Wednesday next time (also so Jim can attend; conflict for next meeting if on Tuesday).
Line 49: Line 52:
 
* So next meeting will be Wednesday, 11 June at 1700 UTC.
 
* So next meeting will be Wednesday, 11 June at 1700 UTC.
  
3.2. Roles
+
==== 3.2. Roles ====
  
3.3. Communication with Andrew McMillan
+
==== 3.3. Communication with Andrew McMillan ====
 
* Jim to communicate with Andrew in the next few days, to discuss donations link, broken links (e.g., to Andrew's bio) on web page, and reconfirm status of AWL.
 
* Jim to communicate with Andrew in the next few days, to discuss donations link, broken links (e.g., to Andrew's bio) on web page, and reconfirm status of AWL.
  
  
4. Off topics
+
=== 4. Off topics ===
  
 
Meeting adjourned 18:06 UTC.
 
Meeting adjourned 18:06 UTC.

Revision as of 20:46, 27 May 2014

Previous one | Next one


DAViCal PROJECT MEETING, called for 2014-05-27, 17:00 UTC

People involved in the meeting:
Jim Fenton, phoo1234567, Cyril Giraud
Begin time: 1712 UTC

1. Project infrastructure

1.1. Website and documentation

1.2. Source code

1.2.1 Git


1.3. Downloads and binary repositories

1.3.1 Debian/DEB Packages
1.3.2 RedHat/RPM Packages
  • phoo1234567 will look into RPM packaging for DAViCal.
1.3.3 Tar Package

1.4. Localization

  • Cyril will add an issue in gitlab to list PHP code updates needed for localization.

2. Development

2.1. Tickets or bug reports

  • Mailing list has been quiet. One new question came up on the Help forum on SourceForge; Jim will redirect the user to the mailing list.

2.2. Patches or updates

2.3. New features or versions

3.Project community

3.1 Mailing list and meetings

  • New mailing davical-dev and davical-commits lists are up but no traffic yet.
  • Meeting on Tuesday this time seems to have resulted in thin attendance. Those here can make it on Wednesday, so we'll try Wednesday next time (also so Jim can attend; conflict for next meeting if on Tuesday).
  • So next meeting will be Wednesday, 11 June at 1700 UTC.

3.2. Roles

3.3. Communication with Andrew McMillan

  • Jim to communicate with Andrew in the next few days, to discuss donations link, broken links (e.g., to Andrew's bio) on web page, and reconfirm status of AWL.


4. Off topics

Meeting adjourned 18:06 UTC.