Community Support/Minutes 25Jun2014
< Community SupportJump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 22:40, 23 September 2014 by Fenton (Link to next meeting's minutes)
DAViCal PROJECT MEETING, called for 2014-06-25, 17:00 UTC
- People involved in the meeting:
- Jim Fenton, Tuxick
- Begin time: 1709 UTC
1. Project infrastructure
1.1. Website and documentation
- Jim heard from Andrew recently, he will do the DNS change to point davical.org at tuxick's site later this week. He also agreed with removing the donation links, but supports setting up something to accept small donations for expenses like hosting and domain names.
1.2. Source code
- Gorka has created branches on Gitlab with push requests from Github.
1.3. Downloads and binary repositories
1.3.1 Debian/DEB Packages
1.3.2 RedHat/RPM Packages
1.3.3 Tar Package
- Andrew doesn't recall anything special on the plugins for the wiki, just 'standard stuff'.
2.1. Tickets or bug reports
- Problem reported on mailing list regarding free/busy subscriptions returning too much information (in 1.1.1). Similar to problem seen in 2010 in 0.9.9. Need to investigate/respond.
2.2. Patches or updates
- gorka has ported over the pull requests from Github into merge requests on Gitlab. Currently 7 merge requests.
2.3. New features or versions
3. Project community
3.1 Mailing list and meetings
- We can probably have meetings less often now, may. Next meeting date TBD; we can discuss it on the mailing list.
3.3. Communication with Andrew McMillan
- See above regarding website updates.
4. Off topics
Meeting adjourned 17:40 UTC.