Difference between revisions of "Community Support/Minutes 23Mar2015"
(Added 23 Mar 2015)
(Adjust next meeting link)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
[[Community Support/Minutes 19Jan2015|Previous one]] | [[Community Support/Minutes
[[Community Support/Minutes 19Jan2015|Previous one]] | [[Community Support/Minutes |Next one]]
Latest revision as of 06:40, 21 May 2015
DAViCal PROJECT MEETING, called for 2015-03-23, 20:00 UTC
People involved in the meeting: Cyril Giraud, gorka, Jim Fenton, mate, tuxick, Frank Martin
1. Project infrastructure
1.1. Website and documentation
- The wiki has a logo!
- gorka rewrote the LDAP section on the wiki, would like to coordinate on what to do next.
- Cyril suggests a configuration section on the wiki, based on number of questions we get about it on the mailing list.
- mate provided a config sample: https://www.inf-it.com/fixes/example-config.php.txt
(but we need to make sure that everything is described).
- gorka is going to try to create a table with all configuration options for the wiki based on mates example configuration.
1.2. Source code
- users complain about weakness of invitations.
- mate thinks a bug in awl on clone method makes several issues in davical. It not creates a new object, but only copies the current singleton state.
- mate will try to get one of his employees to spend some time with DAViCal tests, probably in a week or so.
- Discussion of VCARD 4.0 support (probably doesn't require much if any change, but nobody uses it yet)
- Discussion of database futures: PostgreSQL 9.4 adds JSON support which will simplify things a lot when it is widely enough deployed to be something we can add as a dependency.
1.3. Downloads and binary repositories
1.3.1 Debian/DEB Packages
- no debconf available at the moment in davical package. So configuration needs to be done manually.
1.3.2 RedHat/RPM Packages
1.3.3 Virtual Machine Packages
- Cyril will work on a VirtualBox UBOS Virtual Machine with DAViCal + InfCloud.
2.1. Tickets or bug reports
2.2. Patches or updates
2.3. New features or versions
3.1 Mailing list and meetings
Next meeting: Monday, May 4 at 1900 UTC.
3.3. Communication with Andrew McMillan
4. Off topics