CalDAV Clients/Outlook/Open Connector
< CalDAV Clients | OutlookJump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 15:09, 3 August 2007 by ImportUser (Imported from MoinMoin)
This (beta status) client requires .NET to work and therefore Outlook 2003 or newer is required. It can be found at http://openconnector.org/ This editor has not got it working yet (using Outlook 2007).
- Note that you must create an outlook profile before it will install.
- Be careful to name the file with an .odbc extension (check with the "Browse" button). Do not try to select the file again, as this will cause MSO to crash repeatedly. Safe mode and repair will not fix it, (only deleting the profile?)
Notes on encountered problems
- \Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\Microsoft\Office\MSOut12.pip
- \Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\*
- Still crashed (after recreating Outlook.pst in the latter directory.
- Tried uninstalling open connector.
- Ideally, I would completely remove the outlook profile. Where is it stored?