This release is primarily about bugfixes and improvements to our testing infrastructure. Notable changes include the addition of the $c->list_everyone configuration option to limit the display of other users in the web interface, much improved addressbook queries, and readiness for PHP8.
Prerequisites for Upgrade
Upgrades of Other Software
- AWL 0.62 is necessary for the addressbook query fixes
- freebusy: events with recurrence rule are sometimes counted one too many times
- cardquery: ensure restriction to target collection remains in force
- restrict listing of external calendars to Admin users
- return a nicer error message if no user is found for Free/Busy via email
- awl: many fixes to the handling of param-filter and prop-filter in addressbook queries (#20, #21, !15, !16, !17, !18, !19, !20)
- awl: correctly set a postgresql search_path, if configured (#23)
- lots of added and updated regression tests, more CI tests, improvements to timezone testing
- Add $c->list_everyone option to limit the display of other users in the web interface to those that the current user has access to. The default (all users are listed) remains unchanged (#59)
- eliminate a few instances of syntax deprecated or obsoleted by PHP 8
DAViCal 1.1.10: https://www.davical.org/downloads/davical_1.1.10.orig.tar.xz
Subsequently Fixed in Git
- None known.
- None known.