From DavicalJump to navigationJump to search
We're going to call this a stable release now.
Prerequisites for Upgrade
There are no database changes.
Versions of Other Software
- AWL 0.50 is required.
- PostgreSQL 8.1 or later is required (8.4 or later is recommended).
- PHP version 5.1 or later is required.
- PHP PDO libraries and PDO PostgreSQL drivers
- Handle DELETE scheduling actions.
- Handle bound resources correctly in sync-collection report.
- When creating an external bind don't consider local host as external
- Fix logic error in hide_TODO setting.
- Make hide_alarm work on bound resources.
- Correct bug in sync-collection report response.
- Fix BIT24 casting for the LDAP driver.
- Fix for MOVE into a bound location.
- Correctly calculate the next alarm time.
- Make sync-collection handle new format for sync token.
- Don't allow a / in the UID to infect the path on import.
- Fix propfind depth:1 on bind to external url
- Correct handling of empty CardDAV:address-data element in request.
- Fix handling of active flag for general external authentication mechanisms.
- Fix LDAP user creation where memcached support is off.
- Fix handling of numeric usernames.
- Catch missing-xml in request separately from invalid-xml.
- Add the "CardDAV" word into DAViCal's description.
- Improve expand performance by only doing expansion if we know we need it.
- Use supplied content_type even on zero-length requests.
- Strip URL-unfriendly characters from UID before using it as URL segment.
- Slightly more helpful 403 response.
- Remove password from LDAP log messages.
- Tooltips for schedule-deliver and schedule-send.
- Current localisations from Transifex.
- Update e-mail address to current one, mention wiki.
- Force output buffers to be flushed, if they're turned on.
- Update refresh-alarms script to newer style initialisation.
- Update website to reflect new default calendar name.
- Rationalise confidential event rewriting.
- Add the $c->hide_alarms functionality into DAVResource class.
- Allow LDAP sync to work if the date is reasonable and no 'format_updated' is set.
- We don't need to test for the PostgreSQL non-PDO drivers now.
- Switch out deprecated LDAP mappings before we use them anywhere.
- Add test for PHP filter module and wiki links for each test.
- External bind changes, added a clean up button, urls now show for external collections and added a few strings for translation
Subsequently Fixed in Git
- The tools.php script will always exit, which can be a problem for LDAP users. This is why 1.0.1 was released.
- None known.