The focus of this release is to fix some minor bugs exposed by the broader base using 0.9.8.2
Prerequisites for Upgrade
This release does not include database changes. You need only run the update-davical-database script if you are upgrading from a release prior to 0.9.8.1.
This release requires you to update to version 0.41 of the AWL libraries.
This version requires PostgreSQL 8.1 or later to be installed.
This version requires PHP 5.1 or later to be installed.
From version 0.9.8 it is necessary to have the PDO libraries available in addition to the legacy psql libraries.
- A new menu option is added for administrators to list inactive principals.
- Administrators can now maintain the active/inactive state of a principal.
- Assign correct resourcetype on collection maintenance.
- Apparently CentOS/RHEL 5 doesn't have DateTime class in it's PHP :-(
- Fix the 'ALL' button action in grants update.
- Correct 'ALL' privilege to 24 bits.
- Move location of CSS submenus slightly to work in Google Chrome
- Don't display a grant/collection stuff until a user is created.
- Provide passthru on icons, images, css and js files.
Released 25th February 2010
deb http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/debian lenny awm
AWL and DAViCal are in Debian Sid and can be installed directly with apt-get.
The packages will work with earlier versions of Debian as long as recent versions of PostgreSQL & PHP are used.
An ebuild should be available in due course.
- AWL Packages http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/packages/awl/
- DAViCal Packages http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/packages/davical/