The focus of this release is to add further polish to some of the raw features that landed in 0.9.8 code name "Calendar Armageddon Extreme!"
- Will not work with PHP5.1 ( CentOS 5.4 / RHEL )
- Additional calendars created in the UI will not behave correctly with some clients (iCal/Sunbird).
Recommend upgrade to 0.9.8.3
Prerequisites for Upgrade
This release does not include database changes. You need only run the update-davical-database script if you are upgrading from a release prior to 0.9.8.1.
This release requires you to update to version 0.41 of the AWL libraries.
This version requires PostgreSQL 8.1 or later to be installed.
This version requires PHP 5.1 or later to be installed.
From this version it is necessary to have the PDO libraries available in addition to the legacy psql libraries.
- The localisability of the user interface is greatly improved.
- The setup page has been enhanced to check for further support possibilities.
- Missing functionality from pre 0.9.8 has now been moved into the new admin pages.
- Much improved collection maintenance page.
- Delete collection / principal functionality is now available.
- Updated localisations for Japanese, French, Dutch & German.
- Admin pages should now work correctly when DAViCal is installed as a subdirectory off the web root.
- Calendar creation should now work as expected.
- Collections can now be set back to inherit privileges granted at the principal level.
- PROPPATCH against a principal should now work as expected.
- A new RepeatRule parsing library is included, but is not yet active.
- When a calendar is loaded from an ICS file (either through admin or direct PUT) the X-WR-CALNAME value is applied to the calendar displayname.
Released 23rd February 2010
deb http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/debian lenny awm
AWL and DAViCal are in Debian Sid and can be installed directly with apt-get.
The packages will work with earlier versions of Debian as long as recent versions of PostgreSQL & PHP are used.
An ebuild should be available in due course.
- AWL Packages http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/packages/awl/
- DAViCal Packages http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/packages/davical/