The focus of this release is to fix a bug introduced in 0.9.7.3 which made user permissions unmaintainable.
Although there is no database structure changes with this release, it is recommended to run the update-davical-database script in order to apply the latest database functions.
- Setting $c->public_freebusy_url = true; can now make freebusy URLs public.
- A fix for a change which was introduced in 0.9.7.3 which made user permissions unmaintainable.
- The structure of the response to querying the supported-privilege-set property is corrected.
Released on 7th October 2009
deb http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/debian lenny awm
AWL and DAViCal are in Debian Sid and can be installed directly with apt-get. These packages will work in Lenny or later, or in Ubuntu Hardy or later.
The packages will work with earlier versions of Debian as long as recent versions of PostgreSQL are used.
An ebuild should be available in due course.
- AWL Packages http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/packages/awl/
- DAViCal Packages http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/packages/davical/