The focus of this release is bugfixes and small incremental changes
There is no database upgrade requirement with this release.
- In the Admin UI it is possible to add a collection without uploading a calendar file.
- In the Admin UI it is now possible to delete a user.
- In the Admin UI it is now possible to create a collection as 'public'.
- Added option to disable auth entirely, assuming it is done externally.
- A GET request against a non-calendar collection will now return a '405 - method not supported' response.
- A number of server-related properties that were skipped can now be returned from a PROPFIND against a principal.
- A patch from Benedikt Elser to support Kerberos is included.
- The scheduling inbox/outbox collections will not be listed in the Admin UI.
- The scheduling inbox/outbox collections will not be returned in a Depth: 1 PROPFIND on the principal.
- Added a new option to restrict the use of the Admin UI to a specific domain.
- URL encoding fixes.
- Expansion of the 'A' permission in groups should be correct now.
- Remove calls by reference which are deprecated in PHP 5.3
- Depends on new version of AWL libraries (0.38)
- AWL adds basic support for PostgreSQL schemas
- A number of uninitialised variable warnings have been fixed.
- The regression testing setup becomes a little more runnable in different environments.
- Licensing notes have been added referencing the two LGPL files from other projects.
Released on 6th October 2009
deb http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/debian lenny awm
AWL and DAViCal are in Debian Sid and can be installed directly with apt-get. These packages will work in Lenny or later, or in Ubuntu Hardy or later.
The packages will work with earlier versions of Debian as long as recent versions of PostgreSQL are used.
An ebuild should be available in due course.
- AWL Packages http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/packages/awl/
- DAViCal Packages http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/packages/davical/