The focus of this release was bugfixes.
There is no database upgrade requirement with this release.
- Provide a facility for logging INSERT / UPDATE / DELETE
- EMail-based lookups for free/busy information are now case sensitive, if possible.
- The user drop-down when associating users to a group will now list some users.
- Ensure %XX encoded characters in incoming URLs are decoded before processing.
- Updated French translation
- Debian package now allows for installation against PostgreSQL 8.4
- Some internal files named RSCDS* have been renamed to DAViCal*
- The unmaintained update-rscds-database script has been removed.
Released on 27th August 2009
deb http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/debian lenny awm
AWL and DAViCal are in Debian Sid and can be installed directly with apt-get. These packages will work in Lenny or later, or in Ubuntu Hardy or later.
The packages will work with earlier versions of Debian as long as recent versions of PostgreSQL are used.
An ebuild should be available in due course.
- AWL Packages http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/packages/awl/
- DAViCal Packages http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/packages/davical/