The focus of this release was to add support for the iPhone OS 3.
The database will need to be at release 1.2.4, at a minimum. Although no database structure changes occur in this release, it is necessary to run the update-davical-database program after the software upgrade, to update some functions and triggers in the database.
It is not yet known whether this version will work with a PostgreSQL 7.4 backend database. It is known to work with 8.1 or later, and 8.3 or later is recommended.
- Align freebusy.php parameter handling with proposed standard.
- Allow free/busy permission to grant access to obfuscated calendar.
- Stubbed implementation of calendar proxy.
- Added support for publicly_readable attribute of collection when accessing a /public.php/user/collection/ path.
- Allow configuration of site wide user default values.
- Much more accurate return of events in a calendar-query REPORT, using new in-database parsing of iCalendar RRULE elemtents.
- schedule-response in wrong XML namespace.
- resourcetype was being ommitted when an empty resourcetype should have been returned.
- Some fixes for compatibility with iPhone v3 OS.
- New debugging configuration options to capture the full request/response communication:
- $c->dbg['request'] = 1; // capture the request & headers
- $c->dbg['response'] = 1; // capture the response & headers
This release was enabled through some sponsorship from TruHearing.
Released on June 2009
deb http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/debian lenny awm
AWL and DAViCal are in Debian Sid and can be installed directly with apt-get. These packages will work in Lenny or later, or in Ubuntu Hardy or later.
The packages will work with earlier versions of Debian as long as recent versions of PostgreSQL are used.
An ebuild should be available in due course.
- AWL Packages http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/packages/awl/
- DAViCal Packages http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/packages/davical/
Unfortunately something went wrong when I tried to run
alien to create the RPM packages, so there are no RPM packages as yet. I'll try and fix that and create some in the next couple of days (and update this text!). Ask on IRC for mor information.