Community Support/Minutes 27May2014
DAViCal PROJECT MEETING, called for 2014-05-27, 17:00 UTC
- People involved in the meeting:
- Jim Fenton, phoo1234567, Cyril Giraud
- Begin time: 1712 UTC
1. Project infrastructure
1.1. Website and documentation
1.2. Source code
- DAViCal project URL is https://gitlab.com/davical-project/davical.git
- and AWL for DAViCal URL is https://gitlab.com/davical-project/awl.git
- The DAViCal repository is 24 MB and includes test cases, documentation (.odt), and website. We should have a subset for people to download who just want what they need to run it.
1.3. Downloads and binary repositories
1.3.1 Debian/DEB Packages
1.3.2 RedHat/RPM Packages
- phoo1234567 will look into RPM packaging for DAViCal.
1.3.3 Tar Package
- Cyril will add an issue in gitlab to list PHP code updates needed for localization.
2.1. Tickets or bug reports
- Mailing list has been quiet. One new question came up on the Help forum on SourceForge; Jim will redirect the user to the mailing list.
2.2. Patches or updates
2.3. New features or versions
3.1 Mailing list and meetings
- New mailing davical-dev and davical-commits lists are up but no traffic yet.
- Meeting on Tuesday this time seems to have resulted in thin attendance. Those here can make it on Wednesday, so we'll try Wednesday next time (also so Jim can attend; conflict for next meeting if on Tuesday).
- So next meeting will be Wednesday, 11 June at 1700 UTC.
3.3. Communication with Andrew McMillan
- Jim to communicate with Andrew in the next few days, to discuss donations link, broken links (e.g., to Andrew's bio) on web page, and reconfirm status of AWL.
4. Off topics
Meeting adjourned 18:06 UTC.