From DavicalJump to navigationJump to search
Chandler Project products include:
- Chandler Desktop
- Chandler Server, also known as Cosmo
- Chandler Hub, a hosted instance of Chandler Server.
Chandler Desktop 1.0.3:
- defaults to synchronising every 15 minutes, and on demand
- supports read and write edition of multiple collections on CalDAV servers
- supports more traditional read-only subscription to individual iCalendar publications, from servers that do not have CalDAV capability.
Read-only iCalendar interoperability between Chandler Desktop and DAViCal
Work in progress. Subscription to the URL for an individual calendar:
- may be unexpectedly interpreted as a WebDAV Sharing account.
CalDAV interoperability between Chandler Desktop and DAViCal
Work in progress:
- File menu | Accounts… — a test of a WebDAV Sharing account may suggest that you have read-only access, but then no collections are found
- Share menu | Subscribe… — subscription to the URL of a user (without specifying a calendar/collection) may lead to unexpected behaviour
- versions of DAViCal beyond 0.9.7.6 may resolve an issue.
Following synchronisation, read Items may be unexpectedly marked as unread.