From DavicalJump to navigationJump to search
This is an important bug fix release.
Prerequisites for Upgrade
There are no database changes in this release
Versions of Other Software
- AWL 0.53 is required.
- PostgreSQL 8.1 or later is required (8.4 or later is recommended).
- PHP version 5.1 or later is required.
- PHP PDO libraries and PDO PostgreSQL drivers
- Unassigned variable warning in Principal.php calling BuildDeadPropertyXML
- Notification of deletes when hide_older_than is set
- Fixes to URL encoding of some CalDAV/CardDAV properties
- Fix to Basic Auth handling in admin UI
- Fix CalDAV client library to handle multiple 'Allow' headers in OPTIONS response
- Fix ldap driver to handle numeric usernames correctly.
- Add handling for allprop and ommission of prop tag in calendar-query, calendar-multiget and addressbook-query
- Fix parsing of relative alarm times where the event has a timezone
- Correct detection of suhosin.server_strip status (from Christoph Anton Mitterer via debian bug #656392).
- Other minor bugfixes.
- Add support for ldap mapping of multiple fields to one DAViCal field (from Sylvain BURGER)
- Generally improved support for a wider range of DAV/CalDAV/CardDAV properties in calendar-query, calendar-multiget and addressbook-query
Subsequently Fixed in Git
- None known.