From DAViCal Wiki
The focus of this release is to fix various annoying little bugs introduced in 0.9.9.5
Prerequisites for Upgrade
There are no database changes.
Versions of Other Software
- AWL 0.49 is required.
- PostgreSQL 8.1 or later is required (8.4 or later is recommended).
- PHP version 5.1 or later is required.
- PHP PDO libraries and PDO PostgreSQL drivers
- Add support for incoming requests to be content-encoded with gzip, deflate or compress.
- Add page for listing external calendar binds.
- Implement basic support for supported-calendar-component-set in MKCALENDAR/MKCOL.
- Additional work on CalDAV scheduling extensions should now make this usable.
- Further fixes to the handling of time-range queries in the calendar-query report.
- Fixes to the timezone service introduced in 0.9.9.6
- Fix multi-calendar import in tools.php
- Fix casting to handle integers as usernames.
- Fix default_permissions errors with LDAP updates.
- Fix LOCK handling when no timeout is supplied.
- Ensure default addressbook collections are, in fact, created as addressbook collections.
- Fix handling of BYMONTHDAY=-N in RRULEs
- Fix handling of RRULE with COUNT=X and FREQ=WEEKLY where X is not divisible by the number of values in a BYDAY part.
- Minor changes to handle Kerberos authentication provided by the webserver.
- Most use of the deprecated iCalendar class has been switched to use the new vCalendar class.
- Make sync-token a URI to comply with most recent definition of webdav sync.
Subsequently Fixed in Git
- Integer usernames still not working.
- Unusable option to workaround broken Free/Busy clients
- None known.