From DavicalJump to navigationJump to search
The focus of this release is to fix various annoying little bugs introduced in 0.9.9.5
Prerequisites for Upgrade
There are no database changes.
Versions of Other Software
- AWL 0.49 is required.
- PostgreSQL 8.1 or later is required (8.4 or later is recommended).
- PHP version 5.1 or later is required.
- PHP PDO libraries and PDO PostgreSQL drivers
- Add support for incoming requests to be content-encoded with gzip, deflate or compress.
- Add page for listing external calendar binds.
- Implement basic support for supported-calendar-component-set in MKCALENDAR/MKCOL.
- Additional work on CalDAV scheduling extensions should now make this usable.
- Further fixes to the handling of time-range queries in the calendar-query report.
- Fixes to the timezone service introduced in 0.9.9.6
- Fix multi-calendar import in tools.php
- Fix casting to handle integers as usernames.
- Fix default_permissions errors with LDAP updates.
- Fix LOCK handling when no timeout is supplied.
- Ensure default addressbook collections are, in fact, created as addressbook collections.
- Fix handling of BYMONTHDAY=-N in RRULEs
- Fix handling of RRULE with COUNT=X and FREQ=WEEKLY where X is not divisible by the number of values in a BYDAY part.
- Minor changes to handle Kerberos authentication provided by the webserver.
- Most use of the deprecated iCalendar class has been switched to use the new vCalendar class.
- Make sync-token a URI to comply with most recent definition of webdav sync.
Subsequently Fixed in Git
- Integer usernames still not working.
- Unusable option to workaround broken Free/Busy clients
- None known.