From DAViCal Wiki
The focus of this release is to add a variety of interative improvemens and minor additional functionality in the UI.
Prerequisites for Upgrade
You should run the update-davical-database script. Although the structure of the database has not changed, several changes have been made to some database functions, which will be updated by running the upgrade script.
Versions of Other Software
- AWL 0.46 is required.
- PostgreSQL 8.1 or later is required.
- PHP version 5.1 or later is required.
From version 0.9.8 and later it is necessary to have the PDO libraries available in addition to the legacy psql libraries.
- A new experimental Atom feed of calendar data is available. See Calendar Feeds.
- All tickets and bindings to/from a principal are displayed in the UI.
- You can now create tickets in the UI.
- The /setup.php URL understands several more possible issues with the system.
- The WebDAV Synchronisation support is updated to the -04 draft.
- The related AWL libraries are now fully converted to use AwlQuery wrappers for database access.
- WebDAV Sync is now supported for Addressbook collections.
- VCARD resources will no longer report a blank ETag in an XML responses.
- The ETag property will be properly quoted when appearing an XML response.
- Membership of a group now mandatorily confers the read-current-user-privilege-set privilege to the group's principal to workaround a bug in Lightning.