In Wikipedia: Comparison of CalDAV and CardDAV implementations
- Mozilla Thunderbird (more precisely, Mozilla Lightning & Mozilla Sunbird)
- Postbox Postbox and its Postbox Lightning add-on, working very well. (It's paid)
- Kontact / Akonadi / KOrganizer (via WebDAV as at Sept 2009)
- iCal version 3.0.1 onward from OS 10.5, and since DAViCal release 0.9.2 onwards
- SOHO Organizer will work with basic functions from DAViCal 0.9.2 onwards, more complete support arrived in 0.9.3
- Outlook Several extensions for Outlook are available:
- Atmail Sync for Outlook A Microsoft Outlook 2007 & 2010 Add-in to open-standard CalDAV (calendaring) and CardDAV (contacts) protocols to sync to the Atmail server (nonfree)
- cFos Outlook DAV Cloud synchronisation of your Outlook calendar, tasks, and contacts (nonfree)
- iCal4OL A perfect 2-Way Synchronization with Google Calendar, DAViCAL and WebCalendar! (nonfree)
- OpenConnector for Outlook 2003+, post 2007-Dec releases. (deprecated)
- OpenChange/SoGo seems to have worked out a built-in solution for their project that may be usable?
- ZideOne A MAPI message store provider which converts Outlook into a real CalDAV/GroupDAV client (nonfree) (deprecated, no longer available)
Mobile Device Clients
- RemoteCalendar for iPhone
- iOS Calendar App fully working.
- CalDAV support for Android
- eTask (Task app for iPhone)
Web Based Client(s)
- AgenDAV -- Free software, featuring Fullcalendar. Tested on 2011-11-05, fully working with Davical.
- Webical -- no active development anymore
- DAViCal Web Client -- simple graphical interface. Full support for create, edit and delete
- PHP iCalendar
- Atmail CalDAV client -- a jQuery CalDAV client, support for delegation and shared calendars. Full support for DAViCal in older version. 100 user evaluation available.
- Reliam Cloudmail - a web groupware (IMAP, calendars, contacts, files) with support for shared calendars. Supports DAViCal/google/yahoo-calendars. Not free software (except for free lite-accounts).
- A calendar plugin for RoundCube based on DAViCal's caldav-client.php -- on 2010-05-10, no Davical support indeed - This plugin seems to be gone now, there is another plugin for roundcube listed below however.
- Calender plugin for RoundCube webmail (part of the myroundcube plugin bundle), jquery interface that allows for read/write to caldav calendars.
- Kronolith -- part of the Horde framework. Version 4 will support CalDAV. Current git version allready work.
Clients not confirmed to be working
- OpenConnector for Outlook 2003+, post 2007-Dec releases.
- Just tested on 2010-05-09, to no avail. Don't lose your time, it will never connect to your Davical server, and will only pollute your Outlook client with highly time-consuming extra processes. BTW, this project seems abandoned.
Clients confirmed not to be working
- OpenConnector for Outlook 2003+, 2006-Oct-25 release.