This release fixes several important security issues and should be installed by all installations. It also includes miscellaneous other changes received during 2019.
Prerequisites for Upgrade
Upgrades of Other Software
- AWL 0.60 is recommended for use with this version (as with version 1.1.8)
- Corrects reflected cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability
- Corrects persistent XSS vulnerability in user/group/resource details
- Corrects persistent XSS vulnerability in user/group/resource list
- Adds token to address cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerability
- Corrects syntax error in name of collection_id
- Make calquery aware of default timezone
- Corrections to range-based calendar queries
- Add missing 'break' to rrule.php
- Updated PHP version requirement
DAViCal 1.1.9: https://www.davical.org/downloads/davical_1.1.9.orig.tar.xz
Subsequently Fixed in Git
- None known.