The focus of this release is to fix further minor bugs affecting some users of 0.9.8.4
Prerequisites for Upgrade
You should run the update-davical-database script, particularly if you are upgrading from a release prior to 0.9.8.1, or if you use PostgreSQL versions prior to 8.3.
Versions of Other Software
- AWL 0.42 is required.
- PostgreSQL 8.1 or later is required.
- PHP version 5.1 or later is required.
From version 0.9.8 it is necessary to have the PDO libraries available in addition to the legacy psql libraries.
- Insist that principal / collection names be non-blank and not contain slashes.
- Use 'Revoke' rather than 'Delete' terminology for removing grants.
- Localisability improvements.
- New configuration settings (all default to off):
- Fix PostgreSQL 8.1 problem with privileges_list() function
- Improve response to scheduling enquiries.
- Fix handling of <DAV::allprop> and <DAV::include> in PROPFIND & REPORT requests.
- Correct response code to 403 for failure to modify protected properties.
- Add DAV::error to some PROPPATCH failure responses.
- Added Begin(), Commit(), Rollback(), QDo() to AwlQuery methods
- Converted always.php to AwlQuery
- Converted DELETE/OPTIONS/MKCOL/MKCALENDAR to AwlQuery
- Updated Japanese translation.
- Updated French translation.
- New Svenska (Swedish) translation.
Released 9th March 2010
deb http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/debian lenny awm
AWL and DAViCal are in Debian Sid and can be installed directly with apt-get.
The packages will work with earlier versions of Debian as long as recent versions of PostgreSQL & PHP are used.
An ebuild should be available in due course.
- AWL Packages http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/packages/awl/
- DAViCal Packages http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/packages/davical/