The focus of this release is to add polish to some of the raw features that landed in 0.9.8 code name "Calendar Armageddon Extreme!"
Prerequisites for Upgrade
This release includes minor database changes. You must run the update-davical-database script on upgrading to this release.
This release requires you to update to version 0.40 of the AWL libraries.
This version requires PostgreSQL 8.2 or later to be installed.
This version requires PHP 5.1 or later to be installed.
From this version it is necessary to have the PDO libraries available in addition to the legacy psql libraries.
- The collection edit screen now correctly enables the various fields when changing the collection type.
- Add version display and basic dependency checks to a "Setup" page in the admin system.
- Allow config files to be under /usr/local
- Started to build support for the ACL method.
- Return 406 Not Acceptable for invalid XML request.
- Add support for principal-search-property-set REPORT per RFC3744
- Some minor issues with the webdav synchronisation support have been resolved.
- Create a default calendar when a User or Resource principal is created.
- Comment out debugging messages for peformance.
- Refactor principal-property-search REPORT.
- Move DAVResource inclusion to REPORT wrapper.
- Refactor the construction of DAV::acl and report owner acl
- Move MKCOL/MKCALENDAR to NeedPrivilege()
- Strip redundant code from CalDAVRequest
- Move response for supported-lock and supported-privilege-set into DAVResource.php
Released 5th February 2010
deb http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/debian lenny awm
AWL and DAViCal are in Debian Sid and can be installed directly with apt-get.
The packages will work with earlier versions of Debian as long as recent versions of PostgreSQL & PHP are used.
An ebuild should be available in due course.
- AWL Packages http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/packages/awl/
- DAViCal Packages http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/packages/davical/