Community Support/Minutes 14May2014

From Davical
Jump to: navigation, search
Previous one | Next one


DAViCal PROJECT MEETING, called for 2014-05-14, 17:00 UTC

People involved in the meeting:
Jim Fenton, jorgelp, mate, phoo1234567, tuxick, cyril, Frank Martin, fsfs, JohnA, gorka
Begin time: 17:07

1. Project infrastructure

1.1. Website and documentation

  • The website seems to be on the git repo. tuxick confirms it matches www.davical.org, so he will set a cron job to deploy the docs/website subdirectory on the web server
  • Jim Fenton will ask Andrew about what to do with the "Donation" link.

1.2. Source code

1.2.1 Git
  • mate has just commited most of the changes.
  • Jim has copied all of the version labels (except a couple on side branches) from GitHub to GitLab.
  • There are still some issues with invitations
  • mate is working to fix attendee responses
  • calendar and todo separation is still pending, too
  • Jim will try to freeze Github.

1.3. Downloads and binary repositories

1.3.1 Debian/DEB Packages
1.3.2 RedHat/RPM Packages

1.4. Localization

  • Need to finalize location of messages.pot file in order to allow the translators to proceed.
  • Agreement: Jorge and Cyril will check code for messages strings and verify they are in message.pot for localization.


2. Development

2.1. Tickets or bug reports

2.2. Patches or updates

2.3. New features or versions

3.Project community

3.1 Mailing list and meetings

  • JimFenton creates davical-dev and davical-commits on sourceforge
  • Next meeting on may 27th, 1700 UTC.

3.2. Roles

3.3. Communication with Andrew McMillan

  • Jim Fenton communicated with Andrew and got admin access on GitHub and SourceForge to create mailing lists and redirect users from GitHub to GitLab, etc.


4. Off topics

Meeting adjourned 19:02 UTC.