Community Support/Minutes 11Jun2014

From Davical
Jump to: navigation, search
Previous one | Next one


DAViCal PROJECT MEETING, called for 2014-06-11, 17:00 UTC

People involved in the meeting:
Jim Fenton, Cyril, gorka, phoo1234567, narcisgarcia, Tuxick
Begin time: 1712 UTC


1. Project infrastructure

1.1. Website and documentation

  • Jim Fenton made some minor changes to fix broken links and the like; pushed to GitLab.
  • Jim still needs to check with Andrew about the donate links.
  • Jim thinks we're ready for DNS switchover, will ask Andrew to do that.


1.2. Source code

1.2.1 Git
  • Gorka will create branches to allow Jim and others to push fixes from github, one branch per pull request.
  • phoo1234567 will send on mailing list a link to a great git tutorial.
  • Cyril will push translation changes on master branch according to Transifex status.

1.3. Downloads and binary repositories

1.3.1 Debian/DEB Packages
1.3.2 RedHat/RPM Packages
  • phoo1234567 is continuing to study RPM packaging.
1.3.3 Tar Package

1.4. Localization

  • Cyril opened 2 issues relating to translation in GitLab. These need to be addressed before pushing English text to translators on Transifex. Tuxick will look into making the necessary code changes.

2. Development

2.1. Tickets or bug reports

  • Motty Cruz reports a problem with iOS creating new calendars. Uses LDAP which may be related. Gorka will follow up with him.
  • Andrew McCallum reports issues using the inf-it code. Jim will follow up because he is using that experimentally (and since mate isn't here).

2.2. Patches or updates

  • We aren't sure if some of the pull requests or other commits have been addressed by mate locally. Gorka will check with him before porting the pull requests from GitHub.

2.3. New features or versions

3. Project community

3.1 Mailing list and meetings

3.2. Roles

3.3. Communication with Andrew McMillan

4. Off topics

Meeting adjourned 19:08 UTC.